A complete gym in one tidy corner:
- Kettlebells. One is enough, but in a happy home they multiply.
- Somebody to swing them. Note the bare feet–that’s how you should do it too.
- Rucksack and boots. Insert kettlebells and start walking.
- Pavel Tsatouline’s classic Russian Kettlebell Challenge (1999), still the best book there is on this stuff.
- Sledgehammer (optional). Style points for the awesome camo pattern on his pants, too. (Anyone recognize it? British MTP?)
- An AK (optional), to protect the kettlebells.
If you just add companionship, kombucha, and a dog, you have most of the elements of earthly happiness right here.